Go to Contact Centre Services Website
Contact Centre Services for Businesses & Organisations
TTC can deliver effective contact centre solutions at every level to suit the needs of your business or organisation.
We provide training solutions to improve your current infrastructure right through to delivering a complete outsourced, fully managed contact centre solution to SMEs, large companies and organisations. TTC also offers its contact centre services for large charitable events including Children in Need and Sports Relief.
TTC’s Managed Contact Centre Services
TTC’s managed contact centre service delivers front and middle-office functions including administration, bookings, payments and other bespoke logistical services supported by our world class IT system, Navicom.
So why choose TTC to manage your contact centre?
- When you need extra resource you can trust TTC Contact Centre Management Services to process bookings swiftly;
- TTC Contact Centre Services is well equipped to process every single transaction quickly, easily and securely using the Navicom payment system;
- Our experienced client advisors know to communicate clearly and precisely to ensure the ultimate customer service, even when call volumes are high;
- Every single transaction within the Navicom system is auditable – by you – and makes payment processing, quick, simple and easy;
- Our system uptime has never dropped below 99.9%.
TTC’s Contact Centre Services Training Courses
TTC are Learning and Development specialists in skills based training to support a range of organisations and businesses in the public and private sector. If you want to develop your communication skills, either by telephone or face to face, contact TTC the Contact Centre Management training experts.
Our courses include:
- Training to be a Telephone Expert
A one-day practical course for those who want to develop their call handling skills and work in customer service departments, reception desks, accounts department – in fact anywhere in the organisation where staff come into contact with customer.
- Training to be a Professional Receptionist
Your clients and customers form an impression about your organisation as soon as they walk through the door. Learn how to handle multiple activities with ease, poise and professionalism on this practical one-day course.
If you would like to learn more about TTC’s Contact Centre Services for business and organisations please call one of our specialists on 0330 024 5540.
Latest from TTC
Cycle To Work Day 2017
It’s Cycle to Work Day on Wednesday (Sept 13) when people from across the country are being urged to swap four wheels for two to celebrate the UKs biggest cycle commute. Carol Smith is championing the cause on behalf of the TTC Group, which is also one of the country’s leading cycle training