Go to Contact Centre Services Website
Contact Centre Services for Local Authorities
As a Local Authority responding to the general public by telephone in an efficient and effective way is of vital importance, however, TTC are aware that managing the volume of calls satisfactorily can be a challenge when resources and training are limited within a Local Authority.
TTC has a range of services that can support a Local Authority’s existing telephone contact strategy including tutor-lead training courses, right through to delivering a complete managed solution.
TTC’s Managed Contact Centre Services for Local Authorities
TTC’s managed contact centre service delivers front and middle-office functions including administration, bookings, payments and other bespoke logistical services a Local Authority may require.
So why choose TTC to manage your Local Authority contact centre service?
- Within a Local Authority having the right people in the right place at the right time is often a challenge. You can use TTC as an additional resource at those high volume call periods, or you can outsource your complete contact strategy to us, safe in the knowledge that your calls will be dealt with swiftly and effectively;
- Our Contact Centre staff can take payments online, ensuring every single transaction is quickly, easily and securely processed;
- Our highly trained and experienced client advisors know how to communicate clearly and precisely to ensure the ultimate customer service, even when call volumes are high, ensuring your Local Authority is perceived positively at all times;
- Every single transaction within our system is auditable – by you – and makes payment processing, quick, simple and easy;
- Our system uptime has never dropped below 99.9%.
TTC’s Contact Centre Services Training Courses for Local Authorities
Outsourcing your contact centre services – in part or completely – may not be on your Local Authority’s agenda, however, TTC as a Learning and Development specialist in skills based training can support Local Authority employees to deliver your in-house telephone contact strategy in a better way. Through our range of courses we can train Local Authority employees to offer the very best telephone experience to the communities you serve.
Our courses include:
- Training to be a Telephone Expert
This one-day practical course is designed for Local Authority employees who want to develop their call handling skills, typically these employees will work within frontline Local Authority departments, reception desks and the accounts department – indeed anywhere in the Local Authority where employees will come into contact with a customer.
- Training to be a Professional Receptionist
Working as a Local Authority receptionist presents may extra challenges as callers are often angry, distressed and indeed vulnerable and often needing to convey sensitive information. On this course your receptionist will learn how to handle these challenging situations with ease, poise and professionalism on this practical one-day course.
If you are a local authority that would like to learn more about TTC’s Contact Centre Services please speak to one of our specialists on 0330 024 1805.
Latest from TTC
Protect Work Drivers over “a Lunchtime Cuppa”
Companies can help employees be safer drivers by giving them advice and support over “a lunchtime cuppa” with an innovative offer from the TTC Group which is proactive in managing work related road safety. The road safety organisation, a road safety pioneer with more than 20 years experienc