Go to Learning & Development Website
Learning & Development
TTC is the UK’s leading learning & development specialist working with public and private sector businesses and organisations that recognise the value of improving personal and professional knowledge, accountability and responsibility.
We provide the training and the tools to help successfully unlock personal and team potential to ensure greater outcomes and positive impact on communities inside and outside your organisation – which is why our programmes are delivered to more than 50,000 people every year.
Whatever your goals, our team of accredited trainers will get you there using proven training techniques with programmes designed to meet your objectives, in the easiest, simplest way possible for cost effectiveness and ultra-efficiency.
Our experienced team put in-depth expertise and a broad skill set to work helping people improve personal potential as effectively as possible. Our toughest customers are your students, staff and communities and we know training is only great if it’s simple, smart, fast and widely adopted.
That’s why we deliver fun yet effective learning and development experiences.
Skills Training for Businesses and Organisations
- Training to Handle Press & Radio Interviews. A practical one-day course delivered by a real journalist and skilled PR specialist to help you build the skills and confidence to give really effective press and radio interviews.
- Radio & Television Interview Skills Training. Two practical half-day workshops to help you develop the skills and techniques to give confident and effective media interviews in a range of typical live and pre-recorded interview situations.
- Training to Handle Media Interviews in a Crisis. This practical one-day course is designed for anyone who could find themselves in the spotlight at a time of intense media attention around an unfolding crisis situation.
- Training to Deal with Media Enquiries. An essential half-day course to help all frontline staff – ranging from receptionists and PAs to junior managers – who may need to respond to a contact from the media.
- Presentations Skills Training. The ability to speak confidently and deliver a persuasive message is an essential skill for many people. This one-day course provides the opportunity to significantly improve your public speaking skills.
- Presentation Skills Training – Train the Trainer. A practical two-day course to help managers, team leaders and others to acquire the skills and techniques to become effective trainers so that they can help others to progress their jobs and careers.
- Customer Care Training. A practical one-day course suitable for anyone new to a customer facing role, and those who are more experienced and want to refresh their skills in face to face and telephone communications.
- Training to Meet the Needs of Customers with a Disability. This one-day course will help managers design and implement policies and working practices that support the needs of customers and clients with a disability.
- Training to Support Customers with a Disability. Reception and frontline staff are often worried doing or saying the wrong thing. This practical half-day course will help all frontline staff confidently deliver a best practice service to customers with a disability.
- Training in How to Handle Difficult Customers. Balancing the needs of the customer and the needs of the organisation is a tough task. This practical one-day course is designed to build the self-confidence of front line staff who deal directly with customers in the office or out on site.
- Training in How to Deal with Aggressive People. This practical one-day course will help anyone – who may be exposed to aggression – develop the ability to diffuse potentially violent and aggressive situations.
We have the tools and the experience to ensure you maximise the potential of every one by improving practical skills, increasing their ability to contribute as a positive team member and impacting outcomes for themselves and others.
If you would like to learn more about TTC’s learning and development services please speak to one of our specialists on 0333 043 1122.
Latest from TTC
‘Train the Trainer’ workshops help TTC Group experts improve road safety
TTC Group has teamed up with one of the UK’s leading behavioural change specialists for its latest round of ‘Train the Trainer’ series of workshops across the UK. The driver training education specialist has delivered 10 interactive sessions that will help its nationwide team of tr