Health and Social Education Courses and Case Management
TTC is one of the UK’s leading providers delivering training courses and outsourced business processing services to Police Forces, throughout the UK, in the areas of Health and Social Education.
Our courses focus on changing behaviours to ensure the course attendee takes responsibility for their actions and helps them to make better, more informed decisions in the future.
We deliver health and social education courses including the Alcohol Diversion Course and the Victim Awareness Course.
Police Forces can also outsource the booking process and complete client management process to our Contact Centre management services team.
Click to read more about the Alcohol Diversion Course and case management service.
Or watch the summary video below…
Click to read more about the Victim Awareness Course and case management service
Outsourced Middle and Back Office Services
We provide a complete end-to-end solution for police forces and courts outsourcing educational interventions
i.e. driver related training and management of driver pre and post court interventions
i.e. pre court alternatives for anti-social behaviour; alcohol / drug related offending
Our services cover planning, transitioning, implementing, tracking and managing contact centre and back-office services.
Our services include:
Designing the intervention – course content
- Provision of course materials / marketing materials / client feedback
- Production of research – evidence base
- Phone and email communication channels
- Course booking over the phone and online
- Real-time tracking of case progression
- Tracking, reporting and data analysis to improve efficiencies and enhance the client experience
- Secure processing of payments by telephone
- Online secure payment processing 24/7
- Logistics planning
- Helpdesk support
- Monthly statistical updates and quarterly qualitative analysis with your contract manager
- Call recording and customer feedback performance reporting
Contact us to discuss your business processing outsource requirements and to find out how we can improve efficiency and help you reduce costs.
This is who we deliver for...
Want to find out more? Speak with a TTC specialist today!
Latest from TTC
TTC Selected By NDORS To Develop eLearning Courses
The next generation of online education courses for seat belt and cycling offences have been announced by UKROEd – and TTC has been selected by NDORS to develop the programmes. These will replace the existing online options for seat belts and pedal cycle offences, which have been available sin