Insight Data Analyst
We are looking for an experienced IDA to oversee the development and use of our data systems using our own CRM System.
You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and interpretation of reporting, modelling and analytical BI content using data obtained from multiple data sources.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely across our CRM System so that data is accessible easily for our Teams.
What will you do?
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions and insight
- Process, cleanse and structure raw data sets
- Building back end of PowerBI reports and dashboards
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Database interrogation and manipulation
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and recommend solutions.
- Interpreting data, patterns, analysing results using statistical techniques and providing on-going reports
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing performance indicators to locate and correct problems
You will need:
- Experience of automating PowerBI reports and dashboards.
- Previously undertaken a Data, MI Analyst role.
- Must be comfortable working with large sets of data with advanced technical skills.
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What we are offering:
Salary: Depending on experience
Benefits: Health Cash Plan, flexibility on working pattern, 25 days annual leave
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com, no agencies at this stage thank you.
TTC Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this position
At TTC Group we’re committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will take your privacy seriously, and will only use your personal information for the purposes of administering an application for employment.
Additionally we may contact you using the information you have provided but this will only be in relation to your employment application. If you agree; we may notify you of changes to our services and send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
Your information will only be shared with approved persons associated with TTC who will be assisting in the process of your employment application.
If your application is unsuccessful your personal information will be held for no longer than 6 months from receipt of your application.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information TTC Group hold about you, you also have the right for your information to be erased or rectified.
If you have a query relating to your data please ‘click here’ or contact: 0330 024 1805, alternatively, you can write to: The Data Protection Officer, TTC Group, Hadley Park East, Telford TF1 6QJ
Latest from TTC
‘Train the Trainer’ workshops help TTC Group experts improve road safety
TTC Group has teamed up with one of the UK’s leading behavioural change specialists for its latest round of ‘Train the Trainer’ series of workshops across the UK. The driver training education specialist has delivered 10 interactive sessions that will help its nationwide team of tr