Are you an experienced Telesales Executive or looking for a great opportunity to start a career in sales? We need a team who succeed at the challenge of driving targeted telephone and on-line sales to help us exceed our annual sales forecast.
As part of our ongoing Growth Plan, we are seeking to broaden our corporate team based at our national headquarters in Telford, Shropshire.
Key Aspects of the role will include:
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers, business to business.
- Lead Generation
- Explaining and promoting the products to prospective clients
- Asking qualifying questions about their interest in our products.
- Hitting monthly/ quarterly sales targets
- Delivering KPI targets
- Building the database to customers through cold calling/ prospecting
We are looking for a mix of the following from potential candidates for this significant role:
- Strong sales, analytical, organisational, communication and people skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong oral and written skills
- Results oriented
- Telesales experience – outbound prospecting
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Have a persuasive personality and have confidence in negotiating
- Relationship building: you are able to demonstrate how you can build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer Expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs
- Natural Charisma – the ability not simply to charm people, but to come across as genuinely likeable, trustworthy and interested in what they have to say.
- Resilience: The ability to move straight on with the next call and remain upbeat even when dealing with difficult contacts.
What we do:
At TTC Group, our mission is to provide safer communities by reducing risk through creative and innovative solutions.
We are dedicated to delivering work-related road safety. Our end-to-end managed service, DriverProtect, is committed to minimising workplace road safety risk and optimising driver-related business performance.
We provide the training and support to equip you with the necessary skills which has gained us the accolade of Investors in People Gold.
What we are offering:
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 depending on experience, OTE of £28,000
Benefits: Health Cash Plan, Day off for your Birthday
TTC Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this position
Latest from TTC
TTC invests £500,000 into DriverProtect ‘SME’ drive
One of the UK’s leading road safety and fleet risk management organisations is investing more than £500,000 into a new campaign to help SMEs effectively manage all aspects of work related road safety. Telford-based TTC Group, which delivers more than 1.3 million hours of training every year, h