Contract for Self-employed Services
TTC Group have contracts to deliver a range of driver and rider courses throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. We are always on the lookout for good Trainers and would welcome applications from appropriately qualified, experienced and enthusiastic professional Trainers who have a passion for delivering road safety education. Whenever positions become available, Trainers who have already submitted an application will be considered first.
Below you will find details of the schemes we deliver and the potential positions within each. Please view the ‘scheme details’ as these contain the minimum qualifications and experienced required for each scheme and role therein.
- National Speed Awareness Course (NSAC) In-class Trainer – (Link to scheme Details)
- National Driver Alertness Course (NDAC) – In-class Trainer or In-car Trainer – (Link to scheme Details)
- Rider Intervention Developing Experience (RIDE) In-class Trainer:
o Role 1 – (Behavioural Change specialist) – (Link to scheme Details) – (Link to scheme Details)
o Role 2 – (RIDE) In-class Trainer (Experience in practical M/C training) – (Link to scheme Details)
- National Speed Awareness Course 20mph (NSAC20) In-class Trainer – (Link to scheme Details)
- Driving 4 Change Course (D4C) In-car Trainer –(Link to scheme Details)
- What’s Driving Us (WDU) In-class Trainer – (Link to scheme Details)
- Drink Drive Rehabilitation Scheme (Behavioural Change) – (Link to scheme Details)
- Corporate fleet trainer (TTC DriverProtect) – (Link to scheme Details)
If you would like to be considered for a position on the TTC Trainer panel, as and when one becomes available, please click on the link below, which will take you to our Trainer Expression of interest form.
TTC Group is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Latest from TTC
‘Train the Trainer’ workshops help TTC Group experts improve road safety
TTC Group has teamed up with one of the UK’s leading behavioural change specialists for its latest round of ‘Train the Trainer’ series of workshops across the UK. The driver training education specialist has delivered 10 interactive sessions that will help its nationwide team of tr